The KCOM Stadium is the premier venue for conferences and events in Hull. It has the capacity to provide adequate space for matches, events, and fine dining, offering our visitors a pleasurable experience.
- The variety of rooms can accommodate meetings, lunches and dinners from 10 to 450 people.
- The 9 conference rooms provide the facility for conference organisers to arrange seminars and syndicate groups for the largest conferences.
- All rooms have natural daylight, air conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- The Circle Restaurant and the 28 executive boxes on the second floor all overlook the pitch with impressive views of the 25,000 seater stadium.
- The stadium has 1,000 free car parking spaces, a dedicated conference reception and is furnished to the highest specifications in order to provide a setting to match the prestige and importance of your event.
The Conference & Events team have a philosophy of offering a bespoke service to all of our clients. It is this personal service that sets us apart from other venues.
For 2018 we have updated our Day Delegate Rates too!
For all Conference & Event enquiries and bookings or to make an appointment to view our facilities, please contact the dedicated sales team on (01482) 358 327 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org