We are so privileged here to have such great space to use for many events. With the culture year coming up we are equally excited to have hosted already a vast array of unique events. From darts to squash, concerts to boxing; even Polo on the pitch, we like to think that our stadium is part of the community ready to welcome more exciting events to experience in the upcoming years. So however big or small your event is experience it here with Tiger Events.
The KCOM Stadium is the premier venue for conferences and events in Hull. It has the capacity to provide adequate space for matches, events, and fine dining, offering our visitors a pleasurable experience.
- The variety of rooms can accommodate meetings, lunches and dinners from 10 to 450 people.
- The 9 conference rooms provide the facility for conference organisers to arrange seminars and syndicate groups for the largest conferences.
- All rooms have natural daylight, air conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- The Circle Restaurant and the 28 executive boxes on the second floor all overlook the pitch with impressive views of the 25,000 seater stadium.
- The stadium has 1,000 free car parking spaces, a dedicated conference reception and is furnished to the highest specifications in order to provide a setting to match the prestige and importance of your event.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our facilities or would like to book any of our rooms.