Why not start or finish your event at the KC Stadium with a tour of this fabulous landmark. Home to two of Hull’s premier sporting clubs, this guided tour offers and unique insight to the workings of the stadium and gives you the opportunity to take a ‘behind the scenes’ tour of this breath taking venue.
Each Tour can accommodate up to a maximum of 20 people.
- Discover the inner sanctum, including the changing rooms, training areas and corporate rooms*.
- Fulfil a dream by running down the players tunnel, and imagine yourself being greeted by 25,000 cheering fans!
- Take in a panoramic view of the Stadium from the TV gantry, high up in the West Stand.
(*corporate rooms are subject to availability).
Your Tour will end at the Stadium’s Superstore where you will have the opportunity to purchase a memento of your trip.
Duration of each tour: Approximately 1 hour
Tours are available Monday’s and Wednesday’s at 11.00am and 2.00pm
(All dates and times are subject to availability. Tours are not available on Match and Event Days, Public Holidays, evenings or between the Christmas and New Year period).
Each Tour can accommodate up to a maximum of 20 people. The costs are: £5.00 for Adults, £2.50 for concessions (children Under 16, Seniors and Students), and £1.00 for children under 5.
School parties can be accommodated up to a maximum of 20 children plus adult supervision.
How to Request your Tour
In the first instance, please call Ann Holland on 01482 358303 and ensure that you have the following information to hand:
- Number in party.
- Preferred date/time & alternative dates/times.
- Name and address of your main party contact and their daytime telephone number.
We will then send you a Booking Confirmation Form. You should complete this Booking Confirmation form and return by post to: Stadium Tours, The KC Stadium, West Park, Hull, HU3 6HU or Fax to (01482) 304882.
All tours commence from the Main West Stand reception (please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before your tour is due to commence)